The Body of Connie “CB” Johnson Found
On Tuesday, November 12th, Colusa Police were called to investigate the Concepcion “Connie/CB” Johnson, age 51 of Colusa. Johnson worked for the Postal Service in Colusa.
Johnson’s supervisor reported her missing after she failed to show for work either Monday or Tuesday.
There was no answer at Johnsons’s home when the postmaster called to check on her.
Police arrived at Johnson’s home to find her vehicle parked at the curb and her belongings inside.
Police considered Johnson’s disappearance suspicious as she held a consistent attendance record at her workplace and had never failed to show up without calling ahead of time.
Investigators traced Johnson’s whereabouts to as late as Sunday evening at a local restaurant.
Investigators learned of an individual whom was last known to be seen with Johnson, which led them to a location along Lurline Road west of Colusa.
The Colusa County Sheriff’s Office was called to aid the investigation because Lurline Road fell within their jurisdiction.
Johnson’s body was found in a canal off Lurline Road roughly two miles west of Colusa. Her body was recovered by members of the Sheriff’s Office dive team.
The Sheriff’s Office and Colusa Police Department are conducting a joint investigation of the death.
An autopsy is scheduled to occur as part of the investigation.
The Williams Pioneer Review will update this article as soon as more information becomes available.
- California Agriculture Survey on Conservation and Sustainability – August 25, 2016
- 2016 Election Candidates Watch – August 25, 2016
- West Nile Virus: Colusa County confirms first human infection – August 25, 2016
- Colusa County Libraries Offer Digital Literacy Classes this Fall – August 25, 2016
- Colusa County Receives Grant to Sustain a Family Resource Center – August 25, 2016
- Colusa Farmers Market now accepting CalFresh EBT – August 25, 2016
- Eagle Scout Rebuilds Fence for Our Lady of Lourdes School – August 25, 2016
- Expired: Deputy Sheriff Trainee Colusa County Sheriff’s Office – August 20, 2016
- Colusa County Releases 2015-16 Grand Jury Report – August 17, 2016
- Mario Olivares: A Journey Home. – August 17, 2016