The Body of Connie “CB” Johnson Found
On Tuesday, November 12th, Colusa Police were called to investigate the Concepcion “Connie/CB” Johnson, age 51 of Colusa. Johnson worked for the Postal Service in Colusa.
Johnson’s supervisor reported her missing after she failed to show for work either Monday or Tuesday.
There was no answer at Johnsons’s home when the postmaster called to check on her.
Police arrived at Johnson’s home to find her vehicle parked at the curb and her belongings inside.
Police considered Johnson’s disappearance suspicious as she held a consistent attendance record at her workplace and had never failed to show up without calling ahead of time.
Investigators traced Johnson’s whereabouts to as late as Sunday evening at a local restaurant.
Investigators learned of an individual whom was last known to be seen with Johnson, which led them to a location along Lurline Road west of Colusa.
The Colusa County Sheriff’s Office was called to aid the investigation because Lurline Road fell within their jurisdiction.
Johnson’s body was found in a canal off Lurline Road roughly two miles west of Colusa. Her body was recovered by members of the Sheriff’s Office dive team.
The Sheriff’s Office and Colusa Police Department are conducting a joint investigation of the death.
An autopsy is scheduled to occur as part of the investigation.
The Williams Pioneer Review will update this article as soon as more information becomes available.
- Colusa County Celebrates Easter (Photos) – April 21, 2017
- Williams softball beats Los Molinos, falls short to Hamilton – April 20, 2017
- Marguerite street opens – April 19, 2017
- Local groups announce May Surprise activities – April 19, 2017
- Miss Colusa County application deadline extended – April 18, 2017
- 18 displaced in reported apartment explosion – April 13, 2017
- Coloring Colusa Blue to raise awareness – April 13, 2017
- Girl Scouts read about cookies and friendship during storytime – April 13, 2017
- Here comes Peter Cottontail, Colusa County prepares for Easter – April 7, 2017
- Children’s Services Council meets with Senator Nielsen – April 7, 2017