Firefighters extinguish car fire in Williams

Williams Car Fire
A 1997 Audi caught fire Sunday on 7th Street in Williams, fire crews determined the fire to have been caused by an electrical issue. (Photo Submitted by: Bill Greer)

On Sunday, July 12, 2015, Firefighters were called to extinguish a car fire in Williams, CA.

Located in front of the Williams Police Station on 7th Street, a 1997 Audi was reported smoking before catching a flame at around 9:45 AM.

Crews quickly extinguished the fire; that was determined to have been caused by an electrical problem

A Willows resident was able to exit the vehicle without injury.

SHARE
avatar
Lloyd Green Jr. is the Owner and Publisher of the Williams Pioneer Review. He is dedicated in publishing the news and informing the community of Colusa County. Lloyd has been with the publication since 2008, and purchased the business in 2010. Under his ownership the newspaper has grown significantly in subscriptions, publishes weekly, and obtained the title of Newspaper of General Circulation by the Superior Court of Colusa County in Sept. 2007. Lloyd is also the director of advertising, classified manager, legal notice clerk, and circulation manager. To contact Lloyd, email him at lloyd@colusacountynews.net or call (530) 458-4141 ext. 100.