On August 11, 2015, the Colusa County Board of Supervisors honored county employees who’ve reached their milestone years of service between January 2015 and June 2015.
The following is a list of employees who were recognized:
- 5 Years: Christopher Rodgers, Mark McGregor, Valerie Lawrence, David Alvarado, Dawn Brown, Elizabeth Heckert-Kelly, Edward Salacup, Kristopher Cooper, and Brendan Farrell.
- 10 Years: Gary Evans, Michael Cereney, David Breton Jr., Susan Bown, and Hilda Ascencion.
- 15 Years: Bessie Harbsion, Jayme Britt, Mary Ann Nordyke, Renee Ross, and Consuelo Lopez.
- 20 Years: Brenda Winn, Darla Marazzo, and George Salm.
- 25 Years: Michael Azevedo, and Scott Dudman.
- 30 Years: Charles Baker, and Karen Anania.
Twice a year the Colusa County Board of Supervisors recognizes its employees who have reached the five-year milestone, said Board Chairperson Mark Marshall District 3.
“We are proud of the dedicated service provided by our county employees and we appreciate all they do to serve the citizens of Colusa County,” Said Marshal.