Submitted by: Pastor Tom Tripp
Colusa Presbyterian Church invites the community to join us for a Celebration of Abundant Life weekend, May 20-22, 2016.
If you don’t know what a Celebration is, be prepared for a wonderful weekend of hearing life stories from persons from across the country who will be coming here to share their stories with us, and opportunity for you to reflect on your faith journey.
It is our hope that people will discover more firmly the love of Christ, and the joy of God, and the peace of His Spirit.
Events for the weekend will include:
– Friday evening lasagna dinner at 6:00 p.m. followed by an exploration of faith
– Saturday morning coffee groups at 10 a.m. in people’s homes
– Saturday Ladies’ Luncheon & Men’s Luncheon at 12 noon
– Saturday evening potluck dinner at 6:00 p.m., followed by an exploration of faith
– Sunday morning worship with the visiting team sharing
– Sunday Luncheon following worship
Each of these times is unique and important within itself, but in a very exciting way each session builds on the preceding one. We invite you to join us for all or even a part of this exciting weekend.
When we offered this Celebration many years ago, many people shared with us that it was life-changing in terms of their relationship with Christ.
—Tom Tripp is the Pastor at the First Presbyterian Church of Colusa. Pastor Tripp can be reached by e-mail at: email@example.com