Inviting All Licensed Contractors to Register on the
Pierce Unified School District (PJUSD) Bidders List
Notice is hereby given that the Pierce Joint Unified School District (the “District”) has elected to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA), “the Act.” Public projects, as defined by the Act and in accordance with the limits listed in Section 22032 of the Public Contract Code, will be let to contract by informal procedures as set forth in Sections 22032-22045 of the Public Contract Code. All licensed contractors are invited to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion in the District’s list of qualified bidders for calendar year 2018.
Interested Contractors are required to complete and submit to the District the “Pierce Joint Unified School District (PJUSD) Bidders List Information Form”
This can be found on the District webpage at http://www.pierce.k12.ca.us/facilities/
The form is under the CUPPCA section.
Contractors are to download this form, provide all required and requested information, and submit the form to the Capital Projects Manager, 540A 6th Street, Arbuckle, CA 95912. Completed forms may be submitted via email to Angela Dorantes, email@example.com, for receipt on behalf of the District, or via facsimile to: (530) 476-2289. All submittals, via email or facsimile, must be clearly labeled “Pierce Joint Unified School District CUPCCAA Bidders List Information Form Submittal”. Information required on the form will include, but not be limited to:
- The name and complete address, including zip code.
- The telephone and facsimile numbers and e-mail address.
- The Class of the Contractor’s License(s) held and Contractor License Number(s).
- Director of Industrial Relations (DIR) Number
- The type(s) of work in which the Contractor is interested and currently licensed to perform, such as, but not limited to, General Engineering, General Building, or Specialty Contracting such as, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Heating, Ventilating, and Air-Conditioning (HVAC), Earthwork, Pipelines, Painting, Carpentry, Concrete, Demolition, Excavation, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Roofing, Etc.
This announcement is sent to various trades journal for publication as a requirement of the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Account Procedures to establish and maintain a list of qualified contractors per the applicable sections of the Public Contract Code.
This invitation shall also be subject to any and all applicable laws, regulations and standards.
Once registered on the District’s list, you will be notified by email about any capital improvement projects.
Original Signed: George Parker
Pierce Joint Unified School District
540A 6th Street
Arbuckle, CA 95912
01/24, 01/31/2018 – #2018-0128