Colusa County Sheriff Scott Marshall announces he will begin holding community meetings on Thursday, March 6th at 6:30 at the Sheriff’s Office Sub-Station to discuss any topic of Importance to the Maxwell Community.
The Meetings are designed as an effort to better understand and address the problems that affect the everyday lives of our residents. The Colusa County Sheriff’s Office personnel and other government agencies will be in attendance to help answer any questions you may have. Previous meetings items of concern: speeding vehicles, animal control, drugs/alcohol, children/youth safety, noise (dogs/vehicles).
In addition to the Maxwell Meeting, the Sheriff will host community meetings for the Communities of:
- Stonyford – March 13th, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Stonyford Grange Hall
- Princeton – March 20th, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Princeton High School Cafeteria
- Arbuckle – March 27th, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Arbuckle Fire Hall
- Grimes – April 3rd, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Grimes Scout Cabin
- Williams – April 17th, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Williams Community Center
- Colusa – April 24th, 2014 at 6:30 P.M. – Sacramento River Fire Department, Colusa Station
If you have any questions or comments please call: (530) 458-0226.