Saturday, April 10, 2021


Fire Department Dispatched to Williams Burger King

The Williams Fire Department was dispatched to the Williams Burger King after the restaurants fire suppression system was activated on March 15th, 2014.

Shortly after closing its doors at midnight, an employee witnessed the restaurants ANSUL fire suppression system activating.

When fire crews arrived on scene, the fire was already extinguished and very little damage was done.

β€œIt appeared they had a grease fire in the flue causing the ANSUL system to activate,” said Williams Fire Chief, Jeff Gilbert.

There were no reports of injuries and minimal damage.

The business reopened the following morning.


More News

Local Government

Public & Legal Notices