Localized flooding has occurred in many local area streets and roadway with the following road closures.
- Lonestar Road between Haun and Myers Road due to Flooded Conditions
- Boles Road closed at the low water crossing due to Flooded Conditions
- Cortina School Road at the low water crossing due to Flooded Conditions
- Old Leesville Grade closed due to Flooded Conditions
- Sand Creek Road at Sabota Slam
- State Route 16 is Closed from Highway 20 to Rumsey Canyon due to a mudslide.
At 9:00 a.m. the Sacramento River at Bridge Street remains below flood watch at 44.09 ft. – Flood Stage is at 70 ft.
Current rainfall since midnight is 1.12″ and for this storm 1.55″ (0bserved in Williams).
Several Severe Weather Alerts remain in effect:
- Flood Warning
- Areal Flood Advisory, Flood Watch
- High Wind Warning
Sand bag locations are available, view this link.