Colusa County Sheriff Joe Garofalo announces he will be holding community meetings throughout Colusa County during the month of April 2015.
The following are the locations and times the meetings will be held:
- Stonyford Grange Hall – April 2, 2015 @ 6:30PM
- Maxwell Sheriff’s Substation – April 9, 2015 @ 6:30PM
- Princeton High School Cafeteria -April 16, 2015 @ 6:30PM
- Grimes Scout Cabin – April 23, 2015 @ 6:30PM
- Arbuckle Fire Department – April 30, 2015 @ 6:30PM
Sheriff Garofalo, will use the community meetings in an effort to better understand and address the problems that affect the everyday lives of the residents of Colusa County.
Various Sheriff ’s Office personnel and other local Government agencies will be in attendance to help answer any questions you may have.
The public is welcomed to attend any of the above locations. ■