The Colusa County Clerk Recorder’s office have issued Petitions for Signatures In-Lieu of Filing Fees to individuals who intend to participate in the June 7, 2016, Primary Election ballot for Colusa County office.
Signature In-Lieu Petitions that have been issued by the Colusa County Clerk’s office are as follows (as of Jan. 22, 2016):
- Supervisor – District #2:
- John D. Loudon (Appointed Incumbent)
- Robert Moriconi
- Delton Nannen (Application withdrawn 01/07/16)
- Terry Bressler
- Supervisor – District #3:
- Mark D. Marshall (Incumbent)
- Kent Boes
- Angela Plachek-Fulcher
- Supervisor – District #4:
- Gary J. Evans (Incumbent)
- Susan Meeker
- Superior Court Judge: Jeffrey A. Thompson
For additional information, visit the Colusa County Elections Office, 546 Jay Street, Suite 200, Colusa. Phone (530) 458-0513.