The Colusa County Free Library has announced new hours for its Colusa and Williams Branches.
The Colusa Branch Library, 738 Market Street, will have extended hours starting April 4, 2016. The new schedule is as follows: Monday, 9 AM to 1 PM; Tuesday, 10 AM to 8 PM; Wednesday, 10 AM to 5 PM; Thursday, 10 AM to 8 PM; Friday, 10 AM to 5 PM; and on Saturday, 10 AM to 2 PM.
Colusa County Librarian, Stacey Costello commented that the Saturday hours have been switched from the Williams Branch to the Colusa Branch to provide easier access to patrons throughout the county.
“The change will provide library access to community members from the Grimes and Princeton area while providing service to those patrons from Arbuckle, Williams, and Maxwell without the additional Mileage,” said Costello.
Costello added that the last day that the Williams Branch Library will be open on a Saturday would be April 2.
“The additional hours will allow us to begin offering more programs for adults and children,” said Costello.
Local Branch Hours:
- The Arbuckle Branch Library is open Monday, 1 PM to 6 PM; Tuesday, 10 AM to 3 PM, and Wednesday, 1 PM to 6 PM.
- The Grimes Branch Library is open Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM; and Wednesday, 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- The Maxwell Branch Library is open Tuesday, 12 PM to 6 PM; Wednesday and Thursday, 12 PM to 5 PM.
- The Princeton Branch Library is open Tuesday, 8 AM to 1 PM; and Wednesday 8 AM to 5 PM.
- The Stonyford Branch Library is open Wednesday, 1 PM to 6 PM, Thursday, 2 PM to 7 PM, and Saturday, 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
- The Williams Branch Library is open Tuesday and Thursday, 11 AM to 5 PM; and Wednesday 12 PM to 6 PM.