NOTICE OF POTENTIAL ORDINANCE PASSAGE
Colusa County Board of Supervisors
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT at a regular meeting of the Colusa County Board of Supervisors on October 30, 2018, in the Board Chambers located at 546 Jay Street, Suite 108, Colusa, CA, the Board will consider passage of a proposed ordinance as follows:
The ordinance before the Board of Supervisors for their consideration amends:
(1) Section 44-0.10 of the Colusa County Code to add definitions for Accessory building or structure – attached, Soil Amendment, and Soil Amendment Facility;
(2) Table 44.2.20-2 of the County Code to add Soil Amendment Facilities to Compost Facilities and establish requirements for a Use Permit;
(3) Note 1 of Table 44-2.30-2 of the County Code to amend attached and detached accessory building setbacks;
(4) Section 44-2.40.20 of the County Code to add performance standards to Commercial Zoning Districts;
(5) Section 44-2.50.20 of the County Code to add performance standards to Industrial Zones; and
(6) Tables 44-2.50-2, 44-2.60-2, and 44-2.70-2 to add Soil Amendment Facilities to Compost Facilities and establish requirements for a Minor Use Permit.
The ordinance further finds that the code amendments are exempt from the provisions of the California Environmental Quality Act.
Information regarding this project may be obtained by contacting the Community Development Department at 220 12th Street, Colusa, CA 95932 or at (530) 458-0480. Additionally, all documentation including the complete text of the ordinance is available for review in accordance with Agenda Scheduling Deadlines at the Office of the Clerk of the Board. If you have questions or concerns regarding this matter, or would like to submit comments you may do so to the following: Clerk to the Board of Supervisors, 547 Market Street, Ste. 102, Colusa, CA (530)458-0508, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . All persons are invited to attend and be heard.
Dated: October 15, 2018
/s/ Melissa Kitts, Deputy Clerk
10/17/2018 • 2018-1325