COUNTY OF COLUSA
ORDINANCE NO. 796
The ordinance before the Board of Supervisors amends the following:
(1) Section 44-0.10 of the Colusa County Code to add definitions for Accessory building or structure-attached, Soil Amendment, and Soil Amendment Facility;
(2) Table 44.2.20-2 of the County Code to add Soil Amendment Facilities to Compost Facilities and establish requirements for a Use Permit;
(3) Note 1 of Table 44-2.30-2 of the County Code to amend attached and detached accessory building setbacks;
(4) Section 44-2.40.20 of the County Code to add performance standards to Commercial Zoning districts;
(5) Section 44-2.50.20 of the County Code to add performance standards to Industrial Zones; and
(6) Tables 44-2.50-2, 44-2.60-2, and 44-2.70-2 to add Soil Amendment Facilities to Compost Facilities and establish requirements for a Minor Use Permit.
This ordinance shall become effective thirty (30) days after its passage. It shall be published once with the names of the members of the Board of Supervisors voting for and against the ordinance in a newspaper of general circulation published in the
County of Colusa, State of California, within fifteen (15) days after its passage.
Introduced, passed, and adopted at a regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors held on the 11th day of December 2018 by the following roll call vote:
AYES: Supervisors Denise J. Carter, Kent S. Boes, and Gary J. Evans.
ABSENT: Supervisor John D. Loudon.
ATTEST: Wendy G. Tyler, Clerk to the Board of Supervisors
/s/ Patricia Rodriguez, Deputy Clerk
/s/ Gary J. Evans, Chairman, Colusa County Board of Supervisors
APPROVED TO FORM:
/s/ Marcos A. Kropf, County Counsel
12/26/2018 • #2018-2209