Ah, it’s finally October. Welcome to the 10th level of Jumanji – what possibly could be in store for us as we proceed through the month of horrors?
The Backpage crew recaps, debates, the debatest of debates known as the 2020 Presidential Debate. We recap some of our favorite moments, express our concerns and air our opinions on what was classified as the worst presidential debate in American history.
Hayley found her way to Wienerschnitzel and found a new treat that wasn’t pumpkin spice; and is plans an adventure to Mt. Everest. Lloyd made some edits to the website, and updated the merch store with some new holiday sweaters and custom items. More to come; and Kent is planning a yard sale; this and more on this week’s episode of The Backpage podcast.
Visit our merch store at: store.radiocolusa.com
National News Article Links
- Commission on Presidential Debates vows ‘additional structure’ to prevent repeat of Tuesday night’s fiasco
- Not Gross Enough for Canada Alone, Kraft Pumpkin Spice Mac and Cheese Is Coming to the U.S.
- Berkeley becomes 1st city to ban junk food at grocery store checkouts
- ‘Magical Disney experience’ going away? What Disney’s layoffs mean for theme park guests
- Trump-Biden presidential debate FULL