Hayley is on a search for the Gold Crown Mermaid Starbucks Cup, and Lloyd can’t seem to figure out how to record the podcast correctly this week.
On this week’s episode of The Backpage Lloyd and Hayley discuss what experts think your Thanksgiving should look like, an unexpected convertible Tesla, political campaigns, and much more.
What’s the tea? Here’s the link to davidstea.com
Want to learn more about the Master Gardener’s Centerpiece Workshop? Click here.
LINKS TO TOPICS FROM THE SHOW:
- A BRAND-NEW TESLA MODEL Y’S GLASS ROOF FLEW OFF ON THE HIGHWAY
- COCA-COLA IS DISCONTINUING THIS POPULAR BEVERAGE LINE
- ‘SNL’ HAD A LIVE AUDIENCE. IT WENT HOME WITH PAYCHECKS.
- STARBUCKS’ NEW GLASS TUMBLER IS TOPPED WITH A GOLD CROWN LID FOR ROYAL SIPPING
- THANKSGIVING SAFETY AMID COVID-19: HERE’S WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER TO STAY SAFE