The North State Food Bank Emergency Food Assistance Program schedule for the month of January is as follows:
- 10 AM to Noon, on Wednesday, Jan. 27, at the Park and Recreation Office, 64 Oak St. in Maxwell.
- 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM, on Thursday, Jan. 28, at the Scout Cabin, 901 Parkhill St., in Colusa.
- 9 AM to 11 AM, on Thursday, Jan. 28, at the Community Church, 315 9th St., in Williams.
- 11 AM to Noon, on Friday, Jan. 29, at the Scout Cabin, 15 So. 4th St., in Grimes.
- 9 AM to 10 AM, on Monday, Feb. 1, at the Family Action Center, 812 King St., in Arbuckle.
All commodities are distributed during the times designated below or until they are gone, whichever comes first. For more information call (530) 712-2600.♣