NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Colusa County Planning Commission will conduct a Public Hearing on September 5, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. in the Board of Supervisors Chambers located at 546 Jay Street, Suite 108, Colusa, CA, to consider the following:
Zoning Amendment #18-7-1, ED #18-25, Colusa County – A proposed Resolution recommending to the Colusa County Board of Supervisors adoption of Categorical Exemptions and approval of Zoning Text Amendments affecting the following Colusa County Zoning Code Sections:
- Section 44-0.10 Definitions (Adding Attached Accessory Building or Structures and Soil Amendment Facility);
- Section 44-2.30 Residential Zones (Amending Accessory Buildings Setbacks);
- Section 44-2.40.20 Commercial Zones (Adding Performance Standards);
- Section 44-2.50.20 Industrial Zones (Adding Performance Standards); and
- Tables 44-2.20-2 Agricultural Zones, 44-2.50-2 Industrial Zones, 44-2.60-2 Natural Resources Zones, and 44-2.70-2 Special Purpose Zones (Adding Soil Amendment Facilities to the Compost Facilities row in the allowable uses Tables and amending the processing requirements)
All documentation is available for review in accordance with Agenda Scheduling Deadlines at the Office of the Clerk of the Board, 547 Market Street, Ste. 102, Colusa, CA (530)458-0508 and at the Community Development Department, 220 12th Street, Colusa, CA (530) 458-0480. If you have questions or concerns regarding this matter, or would like to submit comments you may do so to the following: Secretary to the Planning Commission, 220 12th Street, Colusa, CA (530)458-0480, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All persons are invited to attend and be heard.
If you challenge the proposed project or environmental determination in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this notice, or in written correspondence delivered at, or prior to, the public hearing.
Dated: August 17, 2018
/s/ Patricia Rodriguez, Deputy Clerk
08/22/2018 – #2018-1085