How to Cancel or Stop Auto-renew on your TinyPass account for the Pioneer Review:
- Go to dashboard.tinypass.com.
- Log in using your current Pioneer Review username (email address: EMAIL ) and password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be in the “my library” section of your TinyPass account. Click on the most recent “active” Pioneer Review membership on the left side of the screen.
- In the resulting window, select the “Manage subscription” option.
- In the resulting window you will see the next billing date and amount,
- Click the “Auto-renew” switch to ‘OFF’ – You will still have access to our site until the next billing date, in which your account will expire.
- Click the “Cancel my subscription” link and confirm your cancellation – You will loose access to our site and will not receive a refund.
- In the resulting window, click “Save Changes”.
- and that’s it! Your subscription is now cancelled and will not auto-renew.
Letters to the Editor Policy
It is the policy of the Williams Pioneer Review to encourage reader participation on its editorial page. Diverse and varied opinions are welcomed. Because of space limitations, we reserve the right to edit, or omit submitted letters. Letters of 200 words or less will be published unless they contain language or content that the editors feel is inappropriate.
Examples of content that will cause letters to be rejected include the following:
- Confusing or unclear points.
- Crude language.
- Poor taste.
- Disrespectful comments regarding a group’s or individual’s ethnicity, gender, religion, culture, sexual orientation or race.
- Other incendiary language or remarks.
- Endorsements for or complaints about individually named commercial products or services.
- Personal tributes, attacks or thank yous.
The Williams Pioneer Review will not knowingly publish factually incorrect information.
Only letters written exclusively to the newspaper will be published. Letters to a third party or those written to more than one newspaper are not accepted.
Letters written in response to other letter writers should address the issue at hand and, rather than mentioning the writer by name, should refer to the headline and date the letter was published. Discourse should be civil and people should be referred to in a respectful manner. Letters referring to news stories should also mention the headline and date of publication.
All letters must be signed and include the writer’s street address or route address telephone number, which will be used for verification purposes only. The Name of the Writer and City will be published with the letter. On Rare circumstances the initials of the writer will be published with the name of the city in which the writer resides. Anonymous letters will not be accepted.
Letters to the editor must be submitted three days prior to deadline posted on our homepage or published in the newspaper. Letters can be submitted to email@example.com, or mailed to 310 5th Street, Colusa, CA 95932.
Article Submission Policy
It is the policy of the Williams Pioneer Review to encourage reader submission of newsworthy events. Due to our limited staff, we often accept press releases with open arms. The Williams Pioneer Review reserves the right to edit, or omit submitted articles. Articles of 750 words or less will be published unless they contain language or content that the editors feel is inappropriate. Below is a guideline of submitted articles:
- Have a legitimate news angle (announcing something new and/or timely)
- Contain proper attribution
- Be news from the company actually submitting the news
- Have an objective tone — not be written in casual first person language (I, we, you, etc)
- Not contain overt sales language (Are YOU looking for ways to make money online??” “Buy now!!!”)
- Not be from a site that offers adult products and services, escort services, illegal products and services, scams and pyramid schemes, or iPhone unlocking products
- Not be a duplicate of a previously submitted press release
- Not contain excessive links
- Contain a valid email and phone number
- Be at least 250 words
Articles and Press Releases must be submitted three days prior to deadline posted on our homepage or published in the newspaper. Articles and Press Releases can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to 310 5th Street, Colusa, CA 95932.
Community Brief Policy
It is the policy of the Williams Pioneer Review to encourage reader submission of community events and functions. Due to our limited staff, we often accept notices with open arms, however, the Williams Pioneer Review reserves the right to edit, or omit submitted articles. Community Briefs of 100 words or less will be published unless they contain language or content that the editors feel is inappropriate.Below is a guideline of submitted articles:
- Community Briefs must be sent via email, fax or by US Mail.
- Community Briefs sent via email must be sent in the body of the email on in a Microsoft Word Document. Any other format will be rejected. In addition, excessive use of spaces, and tabs to create the illusion of formatting is unacceptable. Any submission that requires us to remove spaces and/or tabs will be rejected and the sender will be asked to correct before we will accept the submission.
- Community Briefs that run weekly on in a constant basis are ran only when space is applicable. The Williams Pioneer Review reserves the right not to run any community brief for any reason at any given time without explanation. This is a FREE service to the community and paid content paves president over non paid content.
- If an individual or organization wishes to keep their brief in the publication on a permanent basis a fee of $10 per week or $40 per month will be charged. A paid brief will remain in our community briefs for the entire paid period and will not be removed due to space limitations.
- Community Briefs can not be submitted by businesses promoting a sale, going out of business, or grand opening (unless organized with the Chamber of Commerce).
Community Briefs must be submitted three days prior to deadline posted on our homepage or published in the newspaper. Submissions can be sent to email@example.com, or mailed to 310 5th Street, Colusa, CA 95932.